logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] generate-sea option and faster-mp changes

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu May 12 13:29:48 BST 2022

Hi Gerd

Looking at older versions (2019), createLandWay() makes a polygon with
the tile bounds; no extra. This hasn't changed since then.

createSeaWay() has flag to enlarge the polygon slightly and use of this
hasn't changed in the release version

Ticker