logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] "Too many roads"

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Apr 8 12:39:57 BST 2022

Hi John,

I can't find a source that produces such a message. What version of mkgmap is that?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von John Thorn <johnrthorn at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. April 2022 13:33
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] "Too many roads"

I am working on a map of France based on Open IGN, OSM and other sources.

I have broken it into tiles 0.25 latitude by 0.5 longitude.

I built a set of contours using 'marching squares' on the IGN Height data..

But MKGMAP fails on some of the contour tiles saying 'Too many roads' (which I guess is really Too many Polylines). Is this a limit on the number of Polylines (I could join some shorter ones together) or a limit on the number of data points?

Thanks,

John

www.the-thorns.org.uk/46251550.mp<http://www.the-thorns.org.uk/46251550.mp>