logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Contour lines with "Artefacts" near a vertical line situated at W0° 00' 00"

From Bernhard Hiller bhil at gmx.de on Fri Mar 11 16:22:30 GMT 2022

Hi Gerard,
you can check the elevation contour lines by opening the file generated
by your tool in e.g. JOSM (my take some time when the file is large).
Strange distortions are expected at the borders of the whole set of
input files, but not where input files are adjacent to each other.
Your description seems to hint to a bug when crossing the 0°-meridian. I
do not know how srtm2osm reacts there, it might be worth to try it.

Kind regards,
Bernhard