logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Error in TreReader? Are our limits too small?

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri Jan 28 12:04:33 GMT 2022

Hi Gerd

Subdivision.write needs adjusting to merge startRgnPointer and
getType()

MAX_RGN_OFFSET_SIZE limits to 16 bits rather than 24 so probably not be
directly related.

The 24 to 28 bit increase presumably covers all the subdivisions in the
tile and so should allow larger maps. I didn't notice anything that
checked the 24 bit limit apart from the put3u asserts

Ticker