logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] tag value within regular expression

From Mike Baggaley mike at tvage.co.uk on Tue Jan 25 13:51:52 GMT 2022

Hi,

Section 4.2.3 of the style manual shows how to compare the values of two
tags, but does not indicate whether it is possible to use tag values within
a regular expression. Is this possible? If the name of a highway is
contained within the tag I use to contain the route name, I would like to
delete the name tag. Currently I do this if the route name is the same as
the highway name, but the route name can contain more than one name.

Cheers,
Mike