logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Please try and report results of Huffman compression

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sun Jan 16 12:37:21 GMT 2022

Hi Gerd

I'm just starting to look at this, but won't be able to do much today,
but some initial findings:

If just making gmapi from .img, unless --code-page is given it doesn't
do compression, however the Mdr generated with the expected charset.

MdrCheck and MdrDisplay, including string dump, look good

Ticker