logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit r574: evaluate magic number when reading MDR 28. Not sure yet about the exact meaning, but some Garmin maps have e.g.

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Dec 28 12:41:54 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

I'm working through your codebook discoveries but finding the patches
hard to undo/redo with other changes happening to display. I'd much
prefer you just committing all display changes as you go and I'll
update. I doubt if this will inconvenience anyone else at the moment.

Thanks
Ticker