logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problem using profiles with OSM based maps

From Carlos Dávila carlos at alternativaslibres.org on Mon Dec 20 08:55:37 GMT 2021

An user of my maps has reported the following problem when using OSM
based maps. He uses profiles in a GPSMAP 65s mainly to enable/disable
different sets of maps associated to each profile. When he has several
OSM based maps in the SD card (not only mines, also from other sources,
witch I guess are also built with mkgmap), switching between profiles
automatically enables all OSM maps, even if they were previously
disabled in a given profile. It seems to be related to some parameters
in the TRE subfile, as reported in this thread:
https://www.gpsrchive.com/Discussion/viewtopic.php?t=1571&sid=6e0edd3239fb36f34c4b5d8df4f9f036