logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Building display.jar fails

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Dec 13 11:29:49 GMT 2021

I tried a couple of places that are cut down to 170 characters - and some I
can find in Mapsource or Basecamp, Others I cannot. So 170 is definitely
too much for the search index. Is there a way to have separate label for
search vs the label on tooltip/printed out on the label? For search it
clearly should be less (both Mapsurce and Basecamp).
In general it would be good to have a separation between name for
search and name for the label. I know we have 4 labels, but I haven*t
really understood which label is for what and where which label shows up.