logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] one correction of default points style and a suggestion for lines

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Dec 4 09:19:15 GMT 2021

Hi Karl

Not quite:

The first line is as you say, with the roundabout type, road_class,
road_speed, the highest map resolution (even for motorways) and
continue - this gives the correct routing.

The next line is for display, must not use a routing type or have
road_class or road_speed and has the resolution at which it should
appear. Extended types have been used for this and you might as well
try the next in sequence (0x10805). Maybe you'll need TYP mods to show
it how you want.

As for emergency phone, my preference would be to correct in
default/points with a comment.

Ticker