logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Small problem with global index

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Nov 23 11:03:44 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

I'm not ignoring this, but trying to put the essence of my renames into
the default style and testing with a r4810 and --lower-case I find
MapSource isn't giving me a Find > Address option and BaseCamp doesn't
find any streets and once said "Doesn't support Address Search"

So I'll try and pin down what makes it fail totally.

Ticker