logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] change mdr25 logic

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Nov 16 10:50:13 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

I suspected this after I noticed that the repeat flags in the various
street Mdr sections had been changed when there were differently cased
versions of street names. MdrCheck complains about the result. My test
example didn't have differently cased versions of cities so Mdr5/Mdr25
didn't change.

Ticker