logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] change mdr25 logic

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon Nov 15 19:17:59 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

If the --gmapi map I load isn't build with --index, MapSource map
install doesn't create one in the gmapsupp.img. I couldn't see a way of
forcing either MapSource or BaseCamp to build an index.

If I start with a --gmapi with --index, using BaseCamp/MapInstall, the
Mdr section seems to lose Mdr13, Mdr14, Mdr15, Mdr21, Mdr23, Mdr26,
Mdr27, Mdr28 and gain Mdr17. The other Mdr sections have the same
number of records, but, as expected, different record sizes. Mdr25
hasn't changed.

I also get:
00007420.MD2    141492

along with the normal: