logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit r4811: fix java.lang.AssertionError while building index from unicode tiles

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sat Nov 6 14:29:52 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

I just hate the idea it is obviously wrong and trivially to make
correct. It is unlikely it will ever fail. While it is in this
inconsistent state it inhibits any addressing of the more complicated
issue about how to tackle the case-differences in city names and what
MdrCheck is reporting.

Ticker