logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit r4810: revert changes from r4809 for now, they caused more trouble

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Nov 4 13:34:20 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

This was a bit arbitrary and maybe I should have reverted it to
.equals().

Generally Regions and Countries don't cause a problem because they
(almost always) originate from --bounds and go through
PlacesFile.createRegion() / createCountry() which stops any case
difference within a tile.

Ticker