logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] MDR and city streets on different tile from POI place=city

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Nov 3 16:47:11 GMT 2021

Hi Gerd

As per your example with "De Wijk", it could be the same city and
different cities and difficult to decide programatically - esp. if
different tiles.

My attempts to cope with this in the MDR indexes didn't seem to work
and I've abandoned this idea. I'd like to release a minimal patch that
fixes the 2 assertion crashes. With --lower-case, which streets are
attached to the different case variants of a city will not bear
scrutiny - I don't think it did before.

Then we should considering case-sensitivity of street, city, region and
country as a new issue.

Ticker