logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] [mkgmap-svn] Commit r4810: revert changes from r4809 for now, they caused more trouble

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Oct 27 12:41:23 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

Attached is version 3 of the patch.

The significant problem was the logic (in Mdr5) where change in sortKey
only was used to make unique lists, implying TERTIARY differences. The
related structures had been processed with a Collator with SECONDARY
strength. I've added an option to set the strength in the keys.

The other changes are in Mdr25.sortCities:

If the same city name with the same region name was in 2 countries, it
didn't spot the new country - I realise this is very unlikely.

Be consistent with collator strength when spotting changes in country.
Again, unlikely that the same country occurs with different letter-
case.

Ticker