logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4809: fix java.lang.AssertionError while building index from unicode tiles

From Carlos Dávila carlos at alternativaslibres.org on Sun Oct 24 17:31:37 BST 2021

The reason for using code-pages other than 65001 is that many Garmin
devices fail to load non original unicode maps. See Felix explanation
here:
https://openmtbmap.org/download/odbl/#Compatibility_-_Unicode_vs_Non_Unicode_cannot_authenticate_maps