logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] change mdr25 logic

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri Oct 22 10:06:50 BST 2021

Hi Ticker,

just learned (again) that MapInstall fills Mdr25 when it writes a gmapsupp. That should help.

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Gerd Petermann <GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com>
Gesendet: Freitag, 22. Oktober 2021 10:53
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: [mkgmap-dev] change mdr25 logic

Hi Ticker,

attached are two slightly different patches for Mdr25 which I think make the code more plausible. v2 would be my choice.
I've not yet tried to find out (again) how the sort works regarding strength.

In my maps I see that Mdr25 contains fewer records than Mdr5 (e.g. 7609 of 8275 or 1146 of 1850), but I have no clue yet how to find out which recrods from Mdr5 are skipped, means, what exactly has to be compared.