logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] java.lang.AssertionError while building index from unicode tiles

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed Oct 20 11:32:00 BST 2021

Hi

In the changes I've just made, I hope I've been consistent and fixed
all instances to use collator.compare() where scanning the results of a
sort on the same table for a change. Also consistently setting strength
to SECONDARY (generally case-insensitive).

There may be places where an indirect test should also use
collator.compare(). Maybe this should be tackled next.

I didn't look at MdrCheck.

Ticker