logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] The x prepended to the *.typ file

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Sun Sep 19 12:25:09 BST 2021

Hi

If you don't use --output_dir but have map sources (.osm.pbf) and
results (.img) all in the same place, and you specify a pre-built
TYPfile with extension .typ, but it has the wrong family/product,
mkgmap can adjust these, but is then stuck as to what to do with the
fixed version, hence the "x" prefix to deal with this case.

If --output-dir is specified and the .typ file wasn't in that when
specified as an input parameter, then could avoid the rename.

This doesn't effect me as I always use mkgmap to generate the .typ from
the .txt as part of the final map generation process.

Ticker