logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bridge type code

From 7770 7770 at foskan.eu on Sat Aug 14 11:44:53 BST 2021

Hi.
Thanks and no worries. I dont have any urgent such need, just wanted to try my
thought since i was very specifically looking to add bridges under the
condition that it was part of a path: highway=path & bridge=yes.
Therefor it felt excessive to use --add-pois-to-lines=mid.

Again many thanks to all who answered.

Regards
Karl