logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bridge type code

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Sat Aug 14 11:37:25 BST 2021

Hi Karl,

>is it possible to ask the line style to programmatically ...
No, so far this is not possible. In fact, the points rules are executed before the lines/polygon rules.
It might be possible to reduce the number of generated points though. E.g. we might add an option to generate POI only for specific tags.
No idea if that would reduce memory or runtime significantly.
Note that we already have an option to generate only POI for each way with --add-pois-to-lines=mid