logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bridge type code

From 7770 7770 at foskan.eu on Sat Aug 14 09:40:31 BST 2021

Hi.

A made a few checks using line for bridge=yes seems to be the only allowed
because a bridge span over something. At least looks so from here:
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:bridge
Hece i am using 0x10107 on a line as suggested, it works well.
Thanks all for those hints earlier!

If i would anyway like to use a point instead of the line,
is it possible to ask the line style to programmatically add a point in very
specific cases, instead of first using --add-pois-to-lines and then filter all
extra points using the points style?

Regards
Karl