logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Bad tile around East London / Greenwich

From jan meisters jan_m23 at gmx.net on Fri Aug 6 18:35:18 BST 2021

Hi all,

since some time my map has a bad tile around East London (Greenwich).
I´ve checked earlier revisions of splitter and mkgmap, and decreased splitter´s max-nodes - without success.

Problem seems to be in my style, which is based on OpenFietsMap. With the original OFM-style the error is rendered as well, but not with the mkgmap default style.
But I´ve got no clue where to look for the mistake -  anyone has got a hint for me?

https://files.mkgmap.org.uk/download/516/bad_tile-east_london.jpg

Jan