logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Improper transliteration of Bulgarian text

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon Aug 2 11:27:25 BST 2021

The transliteration is never good. So either use cyrillic codepage or
Unicode without transliteration. Do not transliterate at all - that*s the
best solution.

Essentially you have 4 options:
local codepage - no transliteration using name key - transliterate other
letters into cyrillic
unicode using name
unicode using name:en, name:int and so on and name only if other tags do
not exist so less needs to be transliterated
latin - transliterate name tag from cyrillic into latin. and use name only
if name:en and so on does not exist.