logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] signed maps / new device

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat Jul 31 15:36:20 BST 2021

If you have a code signing certificate, would it be possible to add that
digital signature to Unicode maps?
Every codepage works on the newer devices - as long as the codepage is
supported by the device - even codepages like Simplified or Tradition
chinese Characters. For some languages however no codepage exists (very
few) while they are covered by Unicode).