logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Change in Garmin IMG format?

From nick osm at pinns.co.uk on Tue Jul 13 09:50:40 BST 2021

That is very interesting and somewhat disturbing. There is one unknown
byte (at 0x65) in a typ file's header which might be worth investigating
. The header is higher than mkgmap's  0x5B  with values ranging between
0 and 1F.(In TYPWiz6 you can change this in Settings,Advanced,Region)

Topo Austria has 0x0e and Topo Italia 0x0F

However,this may have nothing to do with the issue.