logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap splitter - Liechtenstein - horrible split if --polygon-file option used.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Jun 20 14:12:35 BST 2021

But why is it splitting up into so many parts?
So that means you kinda have to check for every country individually if
using poly or nor gives the split with less tiles? I would just prefer the
split using less tiles so best I write a script to test that for every
single country?