logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] mkgmap splitter - Liechtenstein - horrible split if --polygon-file option used.

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sun Jun 20 09:17:35 BST 2021

I think this applies to all "countries" / areas that are so small that they
do not need a split or would split into very few areas. Another example is
Monaco (2 tiles instead of 1 tile). For "countries" that are 10 tiles or
more anyhow - I did not find this problem.