logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Remove-obsolete on line with matching ends

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Thu Jun 17 12:06:56 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

The previous loop is reasonable, returning the correct count of
duplicate nodes, although in the case of (a b c b a) it tests for c ==
c.
The loop/subList correctly handled the major cases:
 (a b c p1 p2 c b a) > (a b c p1 p2 c)
 (a b c p1 ... pn c b a) > (a b c p1 ... pn c)
and:
 (a b c b a) > (a b c)
where need to remove lenDup -1 nodes from the end.

However, in the case (a b c c b a), need to remove lenDups

Ticker