logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] new option --improve-overview in low-res-opt branch

From Gerd Petermann GPetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Tue Jun 15 06:09:57 BST 2021

Hi all,

the thread http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Proof-of-concept-for-better-sea-in-overview-map-tp5992781.html
got too confusing because posts with attached pictures where blocked for a while, and in the end it went private.

Anyhow, I think the results are good now. For normal maps the performance doesn't change much, so I'd prefer to switch the option on by default but there is a problem with my "precomp sea test environment": http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/precomp-sea-test-environment-tp5974624.html
which divides planet into just 34 tiles huge tiles.

I'll see if I can improve that ...