logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Proof of concept for better sea in overview map

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Fri Jun 11 09:08:39 BST 2021

I just compiled the australia-oceania map with that option, and I think I
must be missing something. It got substantially worse (it is identical
until the overview map kicks in) - then I get some huge squares of sea
missing. Compile time for all maps until that point before
Compilation time is not up a lot:
0:12 - 9:46 = 9:34
one week before (except older mapdata no changes in compilation procedure
and older mkgmap) 20:17 - 5:38 = 9:19

Anything I could be missing? I use the newest low-res branch build and
added --improve-overview to the compilation process.

in my polygons file I have:
natural=sea  { add mkgmap:skipSizeFilter=true; set mkgmap:drawLevel=2 }
[0x10f1d resolution 10]