logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] low-res-opt branch: error message from ShapeSplitter for self-intersecting multipolygon

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagIT.co.uk on Tue Jun 8 07:54:16 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

The shape is a figure-of-8 so shapesSplitter needs to give some error.

If this isn't an original OSM shape, it points to some problem with
earlier processing, probably shape-merging. Although it might render
(could be device dependent), further processing (eg overview merging)
could come to grief.

Ticker