logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Basecamp crashes on search if searching for many 2+ word phrases

From ankeric.osm at gmail.com ankeric.osm at gmail.com on Wed Jun 2 15:31:12 BST 2021

Hi Felix,

Uninstall all Maps (10x).

Before 1x Map is installed (Global Map only) BaseCamp won’t find any and won’t crash.

Install OpenFietsMap_2021-05-29.

I can now reproduce by OpenFietsMap:

Search by OpenFietsMap for “338 dijkweg, andijk”

crash!

Search by OpenFietsMap + Ctrl+Alt+A: 13x  found, success

But also:

Search by OpenFietsMap + Ctrl+Alt+A: 13x  found, success

Close Ctrl+Alt+A window

Search by OpenFietsMap + (text box): 5x  found, success

My first Test would crash!

But now:

I cannot reproduce any crash. Not anymore!

Is my Search Item now cached in index ?????

Even after uninstall + install OpenFietsMap_2021-05-29:

I cannot reproduce any crash. Not anymore!

So my shout of cheer: One time success to crash only.

Eric (AnkEric)