logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Basecamp crashes on search if searching for many 2+ word phrases

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Wed Jun 2 11:14:40 BST 2021

well it clearly only happens with a blank in the name. That is the most
common factor. Never seen one where the name is a single word. And in
recent versions of Basecamp the search actually became really useful - it
is way faster than at the beginning, it finds all addresses / POI - just
missing the nice POI category search. I will try to get a minimalist style
to crash. If that doesn't work maybe we can introduce _ instead of blanks?
Better not being able to search for two words normally with crash vs not
crashing. Well only for 0x1??? and 0x2??? POI. I do feel like if Basecamp
can first find a 0x????? type of POI it will not crash. That is what is
causing those really random results.

Last message for now - need to get some fresh air after working 6 hours
straight this morning. But will try to drill down the problem a bit more
tonight.