logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] special case where splitting fails without a log message

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue Jun 1 16:18:57 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

I've added code to deal with some variants of the case as described - I
hope this will be enough to cope with more complex shapes generated by
ShapeMerger.

There might be a bit more I can do without having to resort to more
complex geometry analysis if it still gives problems.

I've also restructured it a bit.

Patch attached based on low-res-opt. Trunk version will be the same
(but the patch would be different)

Ticker