logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] splitter default resolution 13 and overview map from default style

From Joris Bo jorisbo at hotmail.com on Tue Jun 1 15:38:27 BST 2021

Hallo Gerd

You just solved a long time wish of getting country borders more nice at low zoom:

Left with overview 8:12  and right with lowest  8:13 (which is much nicer !)

Basecamp zoomlevel 300km

Gulf of Genua

[cid:image001.png at 01D75704.89BA1B80]

Met vriendelijke groeten,