logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] special case where splitting fails without a log message

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu May 27 11:54:20 BST 2021

Hi Ticker,

sounds good. I'm making progress with a better ShapeMerger that produces less jitter, but so far it still produces some.
Will try it later..

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Ticker Berkin <rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 27. Mai 2021 12:49
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] special case where splitting fails without a log message

Hi Gerd

I think this can cope with any number of lines, in either/both
directions, following the same path. Also it should give better output
if same number of lines in both directions.

With debug, if it notices a problem, it generates a GPX trace of the
original and traces of all the resultant bits individually in a
subdirectory relevant to the split line.

I've tested it on a few examples, but I'll stress-test GBR again and
check the shapes where it detects problems.

I probably need to tidy up some message levels and comments.

Ticker