logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] special case where splitting fails without a log message

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Wed May 26 11:17:35 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

I have to design a shape that does this and think what it means. With
the extra handling needed for identical opposite lines it will be easy
to detect. Maybe possible to just chuck it.

I'm out for the rest of the day so can't do anything until tomorrow.

Ticker