logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] special case where splitting fails without a log message

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Tue May 25 11:51:25 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

OK - I've reproduced this. Is split-failed.osm self-intersecting? I'm
not sure how to tell from Josm, but it looks like it isn't. I get the
messages from shapeSplitter because it thinks it is and then the result
is not good - as expected.

I'll investigate more.

Ticker