logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Problems with sea in overview map

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Mon May 24 14:57:08 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

Not sure about this. It is a very drastic change and might break a lot
of the element>subdiv code (esp --order-by). Many element well be too
big and have to be split again.

It ends up as a merge attempt at all lines/shapes in the tile, so it
might as well be resolution independent!

Ticker