logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 4179

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Tue May 18 09:00:57 BST 2021

well as I said - I think it is actually good if they are reversed - so the
same route stays a longer time on the road. With the current versions this
works well - it seems all "copies" that can be reversed, are reversed. Even
though something is asysmetrical - it does not mean that they may not be
reversed. Only lines which really have oneway or show direction should
never be reversed.