logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] 4179

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Mon May 17 03:52:37 BST 2021

Hi Gerd

oneway tag no longer influences the direction flag of non-routable lines.
Note that oneway=-1 still means line is reversed and oneway=yes is set.

I think this is only needed if the linetype is listed
under --line-types-with-direction
If not listed here nor routable oneway=-1 is as irrelevant as oneway=yes

I do not understand why we would have different handling of onway=yes and
oneway=-1
Reversing the road should not be needed because it does not matter for the
layout, nor for the routing.