logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4715: rework of options for reverse merge

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat May 15 11:12:27 BST 2021

okay thanks I understand it now with the more detailed description.
Strangely making sure direction is set to no following the section that
should not be reversed led to an increase and not a decrease in file size -
but that change was minimal.