logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4715: rework of options for reverse merge

From Andrzej Popowski popej at poczta.onet.pl on Sat May 15 10:55:32 BST 2021

Hi Gerd,

I understand, that mkgmap:has-direction=no takes priority over list and
that oneway is independent of has-direction.

 > Next RoadMerger merges roads. It will not reverse roads with oneway
 > flag true or direction flag true and it will not merge roads which
 > have different oneway or direction flags. If it does that

Looks OK. I think that lines with and without direction flag could be
merged, but this probably would be a rather rare case if not error in style.

 > Each line and road is converted to a MapLine or MapRoad object. Both
 > have a dir-flag, MapRoad also has a pointer to further data for NOD
 > which also contains the oneway flag. The dir-flag is set if the
 > ConvertedWay says it is a oneway or has direction (or both).

I guess, that oneway flag in NOD is only set because of oneway
description in data. I think has-direction value shouldn't influence
routing.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej