logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit r4715: rework of options for reverse merge

From Felix Hartmann extremecarver at gmail.com on Sat May 15 03:50:26 BST 2021

mkgmap:has-direction=no

Does this overwrite the line types listed for not reversing when it comes
to - don't merge lines with different has-direction flag (as r4710 in the
low-res-opt branch)?

E.g. in my style I first work off all the line types that are listed
in --line-types-with-direction=XX
Then I put a line
highway=*, railway=*, ... {set  mkgmap:has-direction=no }

Or will this only affect lines where previously i have added
mkgmap:has-direction=yes? In that way it would be indifferent from writing
{delete  mkgmap:has-direction } or am I missing something?