logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit 4710

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Fri May 14 09:31:14 BST 2021

Hi Felix,

I cannot reproduce your results. For me, both maps seem to give the same routing result in Mapsource: a route that is much longer than yours (146 km instead of 129) .
Do you use non-standard driving-speeds?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Felix Hartmann <extremecarver at gmail.com>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2021 17:52
An: Development list for mkgmap
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Commit 4710

Yes I am pretty sure. Because I just recreated the map and it is the same again.  https://openmtbmap.org/mtbaustria_4709.exe vs https://openmtbmap.org/mtbaustria_4711.exe. (same FID/PID need to change to another to have both in Basecamp) in windows format soon.
Here is one route that is different. Use with bicycle profile without any restrictions / avoidances set and shorter distance.