logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit 4710

From Ticker Berkin rwb-mkgmap at jagit.co.uk on Fri May 14 09:01:23 BST 2021

Hi

I think better/more flexible to have both. Mainly for when there are a
limited number of well defined garmin types for an element and some
have direction and some don't, eg the various waterways, direction
-merged motorways...

However, if there is no way of distinguishing the difference in the
final visible representation on any device then there isn't need.

Ticker