logo separator

[mkgmap-dev] Commit 4710

From Gerd Petermann gpetermann_muenchen at hotmail.com on Thu May 13 17:22:46 BST 2021

Hi Andrzej,

not sure what you mean. There are three ways to tell mkgmap that a line has a direction:
1) oneway=yes / oneway=-1
2) in polish (*.mp) format there is DirIndicator
3) mkgmap:has-direction=true (since r4703)

The flag is only written for lines with normal type, but maybe extended types also have a bit for that. Even the bit (0x40) might be the same.
A special case occurs with the overview map. The OverviewBuilder ignored the flag, I fixed that only in the low-res-opt branch, see https://www.mkgmap.org.uk/websvn/revision.php?repname=mkgmap&rev=4697

I don't know how or if Garmin software uses the flag with non-routable lines, GpsMapEdit shows an arrow.

For a long time mkgmap reverses lines with oneway=-1 (after style processing), because Garmin only has yes/no flag.

Does that help?

Von: mkgmap-dev <mkgmap-dev-bounces at lists.mkgmap.org.uk> im Auftrag von Andrzej Popowski <popej at poczta.onet.pl>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 13. Mai 2021 17:03
An: mkgmap-dev at lists.mkgmap.org.uk
Betreff: Re: [mkgmap-dev] Commit 4710

Hi Gerd,

I don't know particulars about direction flag, that is written into img.
Maybe it gives some kind of protection against drawing a line in revers
direction? Would be nice to test, if it were possible.

Anyway, for me problem is about reversing a line by mkgmap. I think that
attribute, which prevents mkgmap from doing it, is necessary to control
line merging.

--
Best regards,
Andrzej